The Fault In Our Stars Nails


Here are my The Fault In Our Stars Nails!

The Fault In Our Stars Nail Art

I painted these nails at the beginning of January after finishing the book. When I was reading I had no idea it was being released as a film and I just kept thinking that it just HAD to be a film, it's such a heartbreaking, lovely story. If you're planning to watch the film, please read the book first, it so deserves it!



The Fault In Our Stars Nail Art

I used Barry M's Cyan Blue as it is the perfect colour match for the book cover. What I've painted on my nails are all symbols that are used in the book, and if you have read it, I hope you can recognise them! I don't want to ruin it if anyone hasn't so I won't explain them too much. My thumb says 'ceci n'est pas une pipe'. Sorry I haven't got a clear photo of it!

The Fault In Our Stars Nail Art

This is the nail I'm most proud of. As it features the design of the book cover it think it is the most recognisable of my nail designs for TFIOS.

The Fault In Our Stars Nail Art

Have you read the book? 
Let me know what you think!

Thanks for reading :D

Comments

Popular Posts