Tribal Nails

This week I had no inspiration and so I chose to go for a design I always fall back on, a tribal pattern!

tribal nail art tribal nails
It's so easy to get an effective look with a tribal pattern, and you can start with the same techniques every time you paint it and end up with different patterns and finished results! Continue reading for more information and photos :)



tribal nail art tribal nails

 I started with a base of Cyan Blue and mixed some acrylic paints to create the colours for the block pattern. After this I outlined it in black and added the tribal pattern! It sounds really easy but it took quite a while! My hands were really shaking trying to get the lines straight and now all I can see are the imperfections. However I do love the colours I used, they're all my favourites!

tribal nails

 If I do tribal nails again I might keep the design to my ring and thumb nails and do something more simple on my other nails, I think that might be more effective and I could spend more time making sure they looked better!

tribal nails

Overall I'm quite happy with the effect of this pattern, I love tribal designs and I like the mix of colours in this design, I just wish I'd fixed the mistakes I can see now!

What do you think?

Thanks for reading! :D

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts