Circles And Lines Nails

Hello! This week I wanted to paint a simple pattern and this is the result!

Circles And Lines Nail Art

I've seen many variations of this type of design, it reminds me of a retro wallpaper, and so I wanted to try it for myself and add another variation!


Circles And Lines Nail Art
I watched this video tutorial years ago which inspired me to try this but I never got around to painting it until now! I love making simple designs as they look so effective and I find deigns like this so much more relaxing to do as mistakes are easily fixed!

Circles And Lines Nail Art

I painted the base colour of Rose Hip without really any idea of what I was going to do with it. I was planning to do some sort of a flower pattern but in the end this design won. I feel that this would have worked better with a brighter base colour like a shocking pink or turquoise but I still really like the effectiveness of this pattern!

Circles And Lines Nail Art

Let me know what you think!
Thanks for reading! :D

Comments

Popular Posts